As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Synergy Manufacturing #ad
Synergy Mfg replacement Heavy Duty Drag Link Kit for the JK Supersedes part number 8001 #adSynergy Manufacturing #ad
- Synergy heavy duty metal on metal tie Rod Ends are stronger and more durable than stock and include grease fittings/replaceable dust boots for ease of maintenance. Larger tubing size than previous design improves drag link strength and steering feel.
Drag link fits all JK, including those with aftermarket JK axle housings. Pitman arm side tie rod end is now a single plane design to eliminate unwanted drag link flop.
Drag link flip adapter is now included for those who will be converting to high steer. You spoke and we listened. Offers a more direct connection to the road/trail compared to stock; no more bent drag links and constantly having to re-center your steering wheel. No longer need to purchase this part separately. Drastically simplifies installation and only allows necessary degree of movement.
2. MOOG #ad
MOOG DS300005 Tie Rod End #adMOOG #ad
- Rigorous testing -- comprehensive testing throughout design and development processes by MOOG engineers for quality you can count on. Problem solver gusher bearing -- metal-to-metal design provides strength and allows grease to flow through bearing surface for reduced friction and long life.
Comprehensive coverage -- available for foreign and domestic nameplates. Absorbs impact -- belleville preload washer helps keep the bearing package tight as bearings wear.
Strong and durable -- ball studs are heat treated to match or exceed OE requirements to inhibit premature failure and improve fatigue strength.
Restores like-new steering -- patented pressed-in cover plate seals out debris and minimizes looseness, reducing bearing wear and promoting longer life. Easy to install -- precision tolerances for easy installation and steering alignment giving you a perfect fit right out of the box. Greaseable socket -- reduces corrosion and wear by allowing new lubricant to flush contaminants.
|Manufacturer||MOOG Chassis Products #ad|
3. Rough Country #ad
Rough Country High Steer Drag Link Kit for 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK, 10600 #adRough Country #ad
- High steer kit w/ Drag Link for Lifted Wranglers. Reduces bump steer. Backed by rough Country's Limited Lifetime Replacement Warranty. Fully greaseable for a long lifespan. Improves steering geometry and handling.
|Brand||Rough Country #ad|
|Manufacturer||Rough Country #ad|
4. Crown Automotive #ad
Black -52060049K, Crown Automotive Drag Link Assembly Steering #adCrown Automotive #ad
- Requires Adjustment. Direct Replacement. Pitman arm to Tie Rod. Lhd vehicles. Fit type: Vehicle Specific.
5. TeraFlex #ad
TeraFlex 1853900 JK HD Tie Rod and Drag Link Kit, Black #adTeraFlex #ad
- Forged tie rod end housing designed specifically for JKs. Heat treated chromyl. Adjustable preload tension to ensure proper long term durability.
6. Synergy Manufacturing #ad
Synergy Jeep JK Heat Treated Tie Rod 8002 #adSynergy Manufacturing #ad
- Heavy duty tie rod for Jeep JK Wranglers. Made from 1 3/8" 4130 chromoly and heat Treated for maximum strength - 200% stronger than stock tie rod.
Strongest jeep JK Tie Rod on the market! Synergy double adjuster Sleeve: allows adjustment of tie rod length without removing it from the vehicle. Bent similar to factory bar to clear sway bar mounts.
7. JKS #ad
JKS JKS1210 Drag Link Flip Kit #adJKS #ad
- Package Quantity: 1. Country of Origin: United States. Product type: Auto Part. Package dimensions: 8. 5" l x 405" w x 8. 5" h.
8. Southwest Speed #ad
NEW ROCKJOCK JEEP CURRECTLYNC STEERING DRAG LINK,COMPATIBLE WITH 07-18 JEEP WRANGLER JK, 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 #adSouthwest Speed #ad
- Compatible with: 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK. The rockjock currectlync drag link for the Jeep JK Wrangler features 1 1/2" diameter forged construction, forged tie rod ends and premium adjuster. Brand new rockjock jeep wrangler JK Currectlync Drag Link Part #JK-9704DL.