As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. OTC #ad
OTC Tools 4530 Power Steering Pump Pulley Service Set #adOTC #ad
- Fits pulley hubs with diameters of 1-1/8 inch, 1-1/4 inch, 1-5/16 inch and 1-3/8 inch. Housed in a blow molded storage case to protect and organized components.
|Manufacturer||OTC Tools #ad|
|Warranty||One (1) year limited warranty|
2. Powerbuilt #ad
Replace Vehicle Steering Pump, Car Repair Tools, Powerbuilt Power Steering and Alternator Pulley Remove and Install Tool Set, Storage Case, 648605 #adPowerbuilt #ad
- Kit 20 includes 14-piece for removal and installation of the power steering pump and alternator pulleys. Tool solutions for most all situations. Storage case includes usage photos. For use on most power steering pump pulleys.
Tool set for removal and installation of power steering pump and alternator pulleys. Built to exceed tool standards. For pulling and installing power steering pump and alternator pulleys. Made to be the most reliable tools in the market today. Includes special installer adapters, puller assembly with thrust bearing, jaw and sleeve.
|Manufacturer||Alltrade Tools #ad|
3. ARES #ad
ARES 71001, Releases Power Steering Pulleys from Pump, Power Steering Pump Pulley Service Set, Fits Pulley Hubs with Diameters of 1 1/8 Inches, 1 1/4 Inches, 1 5/16 Inches, and 1 3/8 Inches #adARES #ad
- Item specifications: our power steering pump pulley remover and installer tool kit is a disconnect toolset that releases the power steering pulleys from the pump and installs new ones on most American domestic vehicles. When you're finished, then place the grabber nut center piece with a die on top.
Reliable | effective | efficient: users trust ares to be quality tools. The two included screws are suitable for use with Ford, and for use with Volkswagen power steering pulleys. If you have any issues with your ares power Steering Pump Pulley Service Set, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement or refund.
The kit fits pulley hubs with diameters of 1 1/8 inches, 1 5/16 inches, 1 1/4 inches, and 1 3/8 inches. With your support, you realize they are more than a pet, we’re proud to help this great organization. Tightly screw the threaded stud onto the center of the end of your puller nut, store the tools safely in the included high quality storage case.
If you have pets, they are part of the family. Place the threaded screw in the center of your pulley with the half-moon clamp shells and lip retaining ring surrounding it, and then use your tool of choice to loosen and remove. Proper use: use lubrication on the tools prior to use. You are backed by our Performance Assurance Limited Lifetime Warranty. This kit is a must-have for the new plastic pulleys found on newer vehicles!
|Warranty||Performance Assurance Limited Lifetime Warranty|
4. Orion Motor Tech #ad
Pump Pulley Remover Installer Tools Compatible with Ford, Orion Motor Tech Power Steering Pump Pulley Puller/Installer Tool Set, GM, and Chrysler Vehicles #adOrion Motor Tech #ad
- Wide compatibility: this pulley pump removal kit is compatible with the saginaw, gm, Thompson, and Ford C111 C2 power steering pumps in most Ford, and Chrysler vehicles and the belt-driven vacuum pumps and press-on water pump pulleys in GM's V6 engines; the two forcing screws also work with most VW vehicles' power steering systems.
Durable performance: each of these power steering tools is constructed from structural-grade AISI 1045 medium carbon steel for the necessary strength to get your work done right; each piece is also heat treated and blackened for even greater dependability and superior corrosion resistance to give you years of use.
Power steering repair set: this orion motor tech tool kit for home and professional power steering repair pulls and installs any pump pulley with a 1-1/8, 1-5/16, 1-1/4, or 1-3/8 inch hub diameter.
Complete 7-piece set: this pulley pump puller kit includes a pulley remover, 2 forcing screws, a pulley installer, 1 sleeve, 2 puller jaws, and a disconnect tool; the reversible puller jaw design also lets you check and repair pulley flanges with greater ease. User friendly: this power steering pump pulley installer and remover set is intuitive but also comes with clear instructions for easy step by step operation; the custom blow-molded case keeps everything well organized and easy to store or carry between jobs.
|Brand||Orion Motor Tech #ad|
|Manufacturer||Orion Motor Tech #ad|
|Warranty||1 year warranty|
5. HFS #ad
HFS R Power Steering Pump Pulley Service Set #adHFS #ad
- Screw size 5/8"-18unf, 5/8"-18unf, 11/4, 3/8"-16unc*m6-1.25mm, 3/8"-16unc, in. 11/8, 13/8, bolt circle día, 15/16, . If you have any issues with the product, parts, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, replacement or refund.
Use lubrication on the tools prior to use. Size: the kit fits pulley hubs with diameters of 1 1/8 inches, 1 1/4 inches, 1 5/16 inches, and 1 3/8 inches.
Package stored in a blow molded storage case to protect and organized components. Application: power steering pump pulley kit, a disconnect tool to release the power steering line for most of vehicles. Customer service.
6. BTSHUB #ad
Ford, BTSHUB Power Steering Pump Pulley Service Set Puller Remover Installer Tool Kit Compatible for GM, Chrysler Truck #adBTSHUB #ad
- Application: suitable for gm and ford power steering pump pulley Remover/Installation; fits pulley hubs with diameters of 1-1/8", 1-1/4", 1-5/16" and 1-3/8". Can be used with model vehicles with Saginaw, Thompson, And for Ford C111 And C2 Power Steering Pumps.
Screw size: 5/8" -18unf, 5/8" -18unf, 3/8" -16 unc, 3/8" -16unc x m6 - 1.25mm. Contents: disconnect tool, 1/2t, and carrying case for your convenience; For GM 1989+ 1T, screw set, bushing, and 3/4T pickups. The automotive power steering Pump Pulley Remover Installer Tool Kit is used for Removing and installing steering pump pulley.
7. Kastar #ad
Lang Tools 5238 Master Power Steering Pulley Remover and Installer Set #adKastar #ad
- Includes components necessary to use on pumps with the common 3/8"-16 threaded shaft. Applications include: gm quad 4, GM 3. 1l, and Ford 4. 6l engines. Designed to remove and install press-on-type belt-driven accessory pulleys found on most major domestic vehicle platforms. Made in the USA.
8. OTC #ad
OTC 4529 Power Steering Pulley Puller/Installer Set #adOTC #ad
- Reversible 2-in-1 tool removes and installs press-fit alternator and power steering pump pulleys. Removes and installs press-fit alternator and power steering pump pulleys.
With a hub diameter of 1-1/8" 28 mm 1-1/4" 32 mm 1-5/16" 34 mm or 1-3/8" 35 mm. Also removes and installs other press-fit pulleys.
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty|