As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. KEEPER #ad
Adjustable from 40", 70", Keeper 05059 Ratcheting Cargo Bar #adKEEPER #ad
- Adjusts from 40 inches to 70 inches fitting most vehicles. Easy to apply and use, adheres to most clean surfaces. Uv resistant and built for unpredictable weathers.
Provides security and versatility for all cargo management and organization. Large rubber grip pads provide dependable safety for hauls of all sizes.
|Warranty||Keeper warrants that its products will be free from material and workmanship defects, as they pertain to proper and reasonable use of its products, and will replace any product that is deemed to be defective within a period of 2 years from the date it was purchased. Products that have been cut or damaged due to improper use or consumer neglect do not apply. Claims should be directed to Customer Service.|
2. Shippers Supplies #ad
Shippers Supplies Steel Cargo Pickup Truck Bar 59", 73" #adShippers Supplies #ad
- 2 sizes - compact: 50" - 65" or full: 59" - 73" - fitS MOST TRUCKS. Easy - the ratcheting mechanism on this bar is a breeze. Strong - this bar is made with Strong Steel tubbing. Secure - keep your cargo secured with this amazing load bar. Grip - rubber feet help keep this bar in place.
3. US Cargo Control #ad
Great for Use in Pickup Truck Bed, and Small Trailers, Minivan, SUV, US Cargo Control Ratcheting Cargo Bar for Small Cargo Bar Needs, Extends from 40 Inches to 70 Inches #adUS Cargo Control #ad
- Specs - 1" diameter pole | 360 degree pivot on the rubber feet | 2-3/8" x 3" Rubber Feet | Extends from 40"-70" | Quantity: 1 Pickup Truck Load Bar. This ratcheting cargo bar has non-slip feet to keep the adjustable cargo bar and your cargo in place! The rubber non-slip pads also help prevent scratching.
Easy installation - use the finger release to fully open the ratchet, extend to fit your application, use caution, ratchet tight ratcheting too tightly can cause damage to vehicle walls, use the finger release again to lock the ratchet in place.
Durable and built to last - the steel construction on this ratcheting bar ensures durability with your toughest jobs.
Heavy duty and adjustable - easy to use in a pickup, SUV, small trailer, minivan, or any other area 40"-70" wide. Non-skid feet ensures the bar stays in place and so does your cargo. Safe and secure - similar to larger load locks, this pickup truck cargo bar keeps cargo where you want it! This pickup cargo bar is great for trucks with tonneau covers to keep items near the tailgate for easy access.
4. SPAREHAND #ad
Extends 3.6 ft. to 6 ft., Red, Sparehand Steel Adjustable Cargo Bar with Self-Locking Spring Ratchet for Vehicles #adSPAREHAND #ad
- Constructed of heavy-duty steel with aircraft-quality fasteners for added protection and rubber end stoppers. Able to adjust/extend from 3.
6-feet to 6. Feet with a self-locking spring ratchet. Maximum weight capacity of 175-pounds. Quick-to-install design. Comes with a 1-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty.
5. DC Cargo Mall #ad
& SUVs, Small Rapid Ratchet Strong Steel Load Lock Rod for Pickups, Vans, Cargo Bar Adjustable 40"-70" #adDC Cargo Mall #ad
- Both are rust resistant, though you may want to use a light coat of spray lube like WD40 to keep it completely safe through all the rain and mud. It’s a mess and in order to retrieve anything, your tool box shifted loose, you have to climb inside the truck…. The rapid ratchet cargo bar provides a reliable solution! mount this preassembled one piece bar on the wall to contain cargo, close to the tailgate for easy access.
Classy look: the 10/12” diameter exterior rod is a HANDSOME powder-coated steel and swivels in place; the 9/12” diameter interior rod is zinc plated steel. Will reliably restrain and support cargo like paint and gas cans, coolers, lawnmowers, dog crates, storage bins, and tools; NOT MADE to bear weight.
Add to cart to improve pickup life. With an ergonomic handle, the ratcheting mechanism is FAST & EASY TO USE! Made of strong sturdy steel that can withstand heavy tools banging into it as you climb up bumpy mountains and down rocky dirt paths.
X we’ve all been there. You come home from the supermarket and sigh, your pickup bed or van is strewn with squished groceries and milk bottles rolling around, and bags of soil exploded. This adjustable load lock is a minimum length of 40” 3’4” and can be extended up to 70” 5’10”, mini, and mid-sized pickup trucks with bed widths ranging from the 49” stepside to 69” ford super duties, making it PERFECT FOR full size, and a Two-Second Open & Close system we timed it!, a weight of just 4.6 pounds, plus passenger vehicles like minivans and SUVs.
|Brand||DC Cargo Mall #ad|
|Manufacturer||DC Cargo Mall #ad|
6. US Cargo Control #ad
US Cargo Control Round Tube Load Bar, Great for Use in Semi Trailer and Enclosed Van Trailers, Not for Use in Pickup Truck or SUV, Adjustable from 89.75 Inches to 104.5 Inches #adUS Cargo Control #ad
- Versatile - this ratcheting bar, is versatile and allows you to use the friction fit design to place the ratchet cargo bar anywhere inside the trailer. Because this load lock bar for trailers is friction fit, also known as a load lock, it does not have a working load rating.
Durable and built to last - the high quality steel construction on this ratcheting bar ensures durability with your toughest jobs. This is too large to use in pickup trucks, SUVs, Minivans or small trailers.
This has a minimum length of 89. 75 inches. Heavy duty and adjustable - this ratcheting cargo bar extends from 89. 75"-104. 5" and is intended for use in semi trailers and enclosed van trailers. Specs - 1. 5" tube diameter | 1 way pivot on the rubber feet not 360 degree rotation | 2.
5" x 4" rubber feet | Extends from 89. 75"-104. 5" | quantity: 1 Cargo Lock Bar. It has non-slip feet to keep the adjustable cargo bar and your cargo in place! Easy installation - push the silver button on the ratchet to release the ratchet, ratchet tight, open the ratchet, extend to fit your application, and close ratchet to lock in place. The cargo locking bar will not bend or break from normal use.
7. JJY #ad
Steel Load Lock Cargo Bar 43''-75'' for Truck Trailer Van #adJJY #ad
- Cargo stabilizer bar is built strong for tough loads. Cargo bar is made of 15-gauge triple coated galvanized steel tubing. Designed for efficient cargo management and organization. Provides security and ease of use. Fits full size pickup trucks expandable from 43" to 75".
8. Security Chain #ad
Security Chain Company CC5225 SecureBar Loadlock For Small Trucks, SUVs, and Cars, Vans, Utility Trailers #adSecurity Chain #ad
- The simple way to secure any kind of load in the back of your Car, Truck or SUV. Positive rack-and-pinion operation, with locking handle and easy thumb release. Continuous length adjustment spans distances form 44" - 78".
Square steel tubing for greater resistance to bending. Zinc plating for resistance to rust and corrosion. Soft rubber compressible feet provide a firm grip, but won't mar or dent surfaces.
|Brand||Security Chain #ad|
|Manufacturer||Security Chain #ad|
|Warranty||All SCC products are warranted free from defect in workmanship and materials for one year from date of purchase by user.|