As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Teacher Created Resources #ad
Blends & Digraphs Flash Cards EP62044 3-1/8" x 5-1/8", Teacher Created Resources Initial Consonants #adTeacher Created Resources #ad
- 56 durable, double-sided cards. Each card is 3-1/8" x 5-1/8". Teaching tips included. Hole punched for organizing and storage.
2. THE BAMBINO TREE #ad
Digraphs CVC Blends Long Vowel Sounds, Learn to Read in 20 Phonic Stages, Phonics Games for Kids Ages 4-8 Kindergarten First Second Grade Homeschool Educational Study Activity, Phonics Flash Cards #adTHE BAMBINO TREE #ad
- Don't even realize they are learning how to read: no eye-rolls or heavy sighs when you pull these out; Fun to use and play games with; Interactive visual kit keeps them busy for hours; Kids adore them.
Master their phonics, sound out words and vastly improve their Reading Skills: 62 flashcards; 4 sorting rings; 480 words and pictures; 120 sentences; 4 Difficulty levels 20 phonogram family groups. Created and recommended by teachers: level 1 phonics for kindergarten + cvc words blending; Level 2 consonant blends + digraphs; Level 3 long vowels + diphthongs; Level 4 trigraphs + silent letters.
A winning gift for children and parents - bright colors and beautiful pictures captivate young eyes straight out of the box; Any product issues contact The Bambino Tree and we'll take care of you.
Makes learning fun and has them reading in no time - Educational homeschool resource; Teach sounds and blending; Increases in difficulty preschool pre k kindergarten 1st grade 2nd grade 3rd grade set.
3. Torlam #ad
Onset Rime Phonics Games Sight Word Flash Cards, Educational Spelling Reading Learning Blending Board, Torlam Blends & Digraphs Pocket Chart, Elementary Kindergarten Classroom Teachers Must Haves #adTorlam #ad
- Perfect for homeschooling, reading fluency, kindergarten, and primary as learning activities. Include 49 pictures/a total of 98 patterns, and 14 sound position cards. Sturdy oxford materialit is made of oxford material, christmas gift, school season gift for kids, and can be used for many years.
Build words games with blends and digraphslook at the picture to build the word, then flip the picture, 61 letter cards, and change the beginning/ending sound to make a new word mom becomes mop. This foldable word builder is easy to carry so children can take out cards from transparent pockets at any time to start phonics games.
With detachable bag to hold cardsthe back of the phonics cards blending board has a transparent detachable pocket stick with velcro to store all your flash cards, you don't need to worry about how to store the cards.
Stand on the tabletop & hang on the wallthe kindergarten sight words games have 2 grommets on the top for easy to hang it vertically, or it can be directly used as a tabletop pocket chart. Early educational learning gameschildren can learn to read and write consonant blends & digraphs Words and improve phonemic awareness, and handwriting skills. This reading and spelling game can be used as a Birthday gift, very durable, or as phonics manipulatives for teachers.
4. Educational Insights #ad
Manipulative for Classroom & Home, Ages 6+, Set of 84 Dominoes in 6 Colors, Educational Insights Phonics Dominoes – Blends & Digraphs #adEducational Insights #ad
- What’s inside: phonics dominoes are a fun, th, hands-on way for beginning readers to practice word-formation skills and build their confidence on the road to reading success. Visit the educational insights Brand Store link above for even more classroom & learning fun! Classroom essentials: use for at-home practice or small groups practice, reading intervention, guided reading exercises, literacy centers, and other classroom activities.
Spark more engaged learning! engage visual and tactile learners with this set of colorful, playful, hands-on dominoes! Hands-on practice: blends & digraphs Phonics Dominoes are a fun, hands-on way for beginning readers to practice using word analysis and word formation skills to build vocabulary.
Also included are short and long vowel phonograms word families. Sh, clear storage container. Learning common phonograms is an important step to developing reading fluency. Blends & digraphs phonics dominoes include 84 dominoes with r-, and s-blends and the digraphs: ch, packed in a sturdy, l-, and wh.
5. Trend Enterprises #ad
TREND ENTERPRISES: Vowels and Vowel Teams plus Consonants Blends & Digraphs Skill Drill Flash Cards Combo Pack, Sound-It-Out Hints Photo & Sentence Cues, Great for Skill Building and Test Prep Ages 6+ #adTrend Enterprises #ad
- Teach initial and final consonants blends and digraphs. Package dimensions 11. 0 l x 21. 5 h x 13. 4 w centimeters. Introduce and review long and short vowel sounds with photos sound cues words and sentences. Teach initial and final consonants blends and digraphs.
6. Edupress #ad
Edupress Pete The Cat Purrfect Pairs Game:Beginning Blends & Digraghs EP-3533 #adEdupress #ad
- Directions are included and with them comes additional activity ideas. Great game for group play or in centers. The first player to make four matching pairs wins the game. A fun way to teach students about pairs.
7. Junior Learning #ad
Junior Learning JL457 Blend Flips, Multi #adJunior Learning #ad
- Simple way to learn by flipping over the pages to build new words. Photographic images used throughout. Teach blends using a double sided flip stand. Skill level: Beginner. Learn blend beginnings on one side and blend endings on the other. Blends are color-coded to support learning.
|Brand||Junior Learning #ad|
8. Junior Learning #ad
Junior Learning JL410 6 Blend Games,Multi #adJunior Learning #ad
- Includes game guide with instructions. Each game has self-correcting elements. Teaching topics include alliteration, rhyming pairs, constrasting sounds, sound talk, voice sounds and rhyming groups.
Encourages students to work together to develop their awareness of sounds within words. This value pack contains 2 board games, 1 megaphone, sound cards and rhyming cards.
|Brand||Junior Learning #ad|