As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Firestone #ad
Firestone Winterforce 2 Winter/Snow Passenger Tire 195/60R15 88 S #adFirestone #ad
- Built to keep You Working Through the Winter. Winter performance and Grip You Can Rely On. Fit type: Vehicle Specific. Great Value. Long-lasting Performance.
2. Mastercraft #ad
195/60R15 88T, Mastercraft Glacier Trex Winter Tire #adMastercraft #ad
- Winter compound technology - a compound that stays flexible below 45 degrees F, but is still durable to provide many winter seasons of use. Winter tire for Cars, SUVs, and Minivans. Aggressive tread design - a modern, directional tread design grabs snow for improved acceleration and braking, and evacuates water to resist hydroplaning.
Tire only - Wheel Not Included. Patented "snow-groove" design technology - Snow Groove II design locks snow into the tread, capitalizing on the higher traction characteristics of "snow on snow" grip.
|Warranty||If your replacement Cooper branded radial tire becomes unserviceable as a result of an eligible adjustable condition during the first2/32" (1.6mm) of tread wear, it will be replaced with an equivalent new Cooper tire, FREE OF CHARGE. When the tread is wornmore than 2/32" (1.6mm), a replacement charge will be required in order to obtain a replacement tire. You must present proof ofpurchase and be the original owner when requesting a replacement for your tire.The replacement charge will be determined by multiplying the dealer's current selling price by the percentage of original tread depthworn from the tire. You must pay for mounting, balancing, and any other additional charges, such as taxes or the acceptance of ahigher priced replacement tire.|
3. Firestone #ad
Firestone Winterforce 2 Winter/Snow Passenger Tire 195/65R15 91 S #adFirestone #ad
- Winter performance and Grip You Can Rely On. Built to keep You Working Through the Winter. Great Value. Long-lasting Performance.
4. Cooper #ad
Cooper Evolution Tour All-Season 195/60R15 88H Tire #adCooper #ad
- Gives you the smooth and comfortable ride you depend on. Standard Limited Warranty. Allows you to tackle road conditions with confidence. Designed for a long tread life. Treadwear warranty: 60, 000 Miles. Fuel efficient design. Offers a quiet ride. All-season Touring Tire.
|Warranty||60,000 Mile Treadwear|
5. STARFIRE #ad
Starfire Solarus AS All-Season 195/60R15 88H Tire #adSTARFIRE #ad
- M+s rated mud and snow. Ideal for consumers looking for plenty of miles, good traction and fuel economy. All-season Touring Tire. Manufactured by Cooper Tire & Rubber Company. 50, 000 mile warranty.
|Warranty||Standard Limited Warranty|
6. MICHELIN #ad
MICHELIN Defender T + H All-Season Radial Car Tire for Passenger Cars and Minivans, 195/60R15 88H #adMICHELIN #ad
- Radial car tire for Passenger Cars and Minivans designed for All-Season performance. Intellisipe technology designed to maximize biting edges for exceptional grip and control in all seasons, while rain grooves help prevent hydroplaning.
Maxtouch construction maximizes the tire's contact with the road and evenly distributes the forces of acceleration, braking and cornering, resulting in longer wear.
80, 000 miles manufacturer's treadwear limited warranty; 6 years standard limited warranty; 195/60R15 88H. Comfort control technology helps ensure ride satisfaction while minimizing tire noise while driving.
|Manufacturer||Michelin North America Inc. #ad|
|Warranty||80,000 Mile Manufacturer's Treadwear Limited Warranty|
7. General #ad
General Altimax Arctic 12 Studable-Winter Radial Tire-195/60R15 92T XL-ply #adGeneral #ad
- Package height: 24. 2 inches. Winter sipes Reduces squirm and block deformation offering exceptional grip. Item package weight: 204 pounds. General altimax arctic 12 studable-Winter Radial Tire-195/60R15 92T XL-ply.
|Warranty||Limited Treadwear Warranty 72 Months|
8. Mastercraft #ad
Mastercraft SRT Touring Touring Radial Tire -195/60R15 88H #adMastercraft #ad
- Package weight : 19 pounds. Package dimensions: 24 L x 8 H x 24 W inches. Section width: 195. Load capacity: 1235. 0 .
|Warranty||Standard Manufacturer Warranty|