As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Dunlop Tires #ad
Dunlop RoadSmart 3 Tires Rear 160/60ZR-17 Radial #adDunlop Tires #ad
- The roadsmart iii is dunlops premium sport touring tire, with an emphasis on sport that delivers more grip, more lean angle and more mileage than the Roadsmart II. Mt multi-tread technology in the rear tire uses a longwearing compound in the center, and special lateral grip compounds on the shoulders for outstanding grip.
Rear tire profile increases the footprint and improves mileage. Sidewall construction helps to provide a comfortable ride as well as precise handling. Front and rear tire compounds enhance wear resistance and increase wet grip.
|Brand||Dunlop Tires #ad|
2. Dunlop #ad
DUNLOP Sportmax GPR-300 Rear Tire 160/60ZR-17 #adDunlop #ad
- Optimized construction to enhance handling and responsiveness for street-going sport riding. Value: designed to offer a balance of performance and value. Introducing sportmax gpr-300 - the sportmax® GPR-300 is a radial tire that offers well-balanced sport performance for a variety of sport bikes.
Handling: because bikes are meant to lean over. Radial tire technology helps to provide enhanced grip in wet and dry conditions.
3. Pirelli #ad
Pirelli Angel Rear Tire 160/60ZR17 #adPirelli #ad
- The innovative tread design combines high mileage with a modern and attractive look. A new-generation compound with high silica content for sport touring use: excellent grip on dry surfaces with maximum safety also.
Tires that are at ease for urban, sporting or touring use, designed specifically for the needs of sport touring motorcyclists. The new front and rear profile has been designed for the latest generation sport touring bikes and can ensure neutral and uniform performance in all road conditions.
4. Shinko Tires #ad
Shinko 005 Advance Rear Tire 160/60ZR-17 #adShinko Tires #ad
- 160/60zr17 r005 advance. W speed rated 168 mph unless noted; DOT approved. Shinko 160/60zr17 r005 advance. New. Intermediate rubber compound.
|Brand||Shinko Tires #ad|
|Manufacturer||Shinko Tires #ad|
5. Pirelli #ad
Pirelli Angel ST Rear Street Sport Touring Motorcycle Tires 1x Rear 160/60ZR17 #adPirelli #ad
- Extended mileage sport EMS tires tailored for the latest Sport/Supersport touring bikes. Steel belt radial structure and advanced compounding technology provide balanced behavior wet or dry.
All tires guaranteed 2020 or newer. Set seven fim records and garnered the prestigious 24-hour duration world Record on one set of tires on March 15, Italy - 3, 2009, in Nardo, 190.8 miles, average speed of 132. 9 mph.
6. Metzeler #ad
160/60ZR-17, Metzeler Roadtec Z6 160/60ZR17 69W TL Rear Tire #adMetzeler #ad
- Unmatched tread life thanks to the combination of carcass, compound and tread design to provide you with a totally balanced performance during the entire life of the tire.
The tires used for your application must have a load index and speed rating equal to or greater than the tires fitted as original equipment. Up to 20% dry grip improvement over the ME Z4 thanks to FCM Finite Carbon Matrix, a new carbon black compound structure.
Patented 0 steel belt technology provides stiffer carcass for perfect balance of performance for one- and two-up riding; minimized stand-up behavior under mid-corner braking situations. Cmt contour modeling Technology combines different profiles to optimize handling at all lean angles.
7. Continental #ad
Continental ContiMotion Sport/Touring Motorcycle Tire Rear 160/60-17 #adContinental #ad
- 0° steel-belt construction on the rear for excellent stability and ride comfort. Value for money mileage due to new formulated polymers in the compound. Safe and reliable feedback on both dry and wet roads. Brand new concept radial for the entry level market.
8. Pirelli #ad
Pirelli Angel GT Rear Tire 160/60ZR17 #adPirelli #ad
- Extended mileage Sport EMS best in class for mileage and grip. Ideal for sport bikes that require increased mileage without sacrificing grip and traction.
Includes multi-compound technology from the World Superbike Championship on select rears. Improved wet grip performance. A spec feature a 2-ply, reinforced carcass for heavy-duty sport-touring models.