As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seed Needs #ad
Cardinal Climber Vine Seeds for Planting Ipomea Quamoclit Heirloom, Open Pollinated & Untreated 2 Packs, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- Germination - seed needs packets contain some of the freshest seed available. Keeping them fresh longer than the competition. Packets - each packet displays a beautiful illustration of the variety to be grown, as well as detailed seed sowing information on the reverse side as well.
Quantity - seed packets by seed needs offer generous quantities. Direct from the growers. Quality - all seeds packaged by seed needs are intended for the current and the following growing seasons.
Promise - seed needs will never knowingly supply GMO based seed products. All seeds are stored in a temperature controlled facility that is free of significant amounts of moisture.
Measures 3. 25” wide by 4. 25” tall. You can share with friends and family, or save your extra seeds until the next season, if properly stored. If sown correctly, you will begin seeing results in only a matter of days. Packaging - all seeds are packed in tear resistant and moisture resistant packaging. The vast majority of our seeds are open pollinated & heirloom, with the exception of a few hybrids.
|Brand||Seed Needs #ad|
|Manufacturer||Seed Needs #ad|
2. QAUZUY GARDEN #ad
QAUZUY GARDEN 15 Rare Yellow Hummingbird Trumpet Vine Trumpet Creeper Campsis Radicans Seeds | Non-GMO Heirloom Flower Seed & Striking Fast-Growing Privacy Screen #adQAUZUY GARDEN #ad
- Sun. When to plant. Campsis radicans, deciduous woody vine, cow itch vine, or trumpet creeper is a vigorous, the hummingbird trumpet vine, notable for its showy trumpet-shaped flowers.
Sow. These vines can tolerate a wide range of soil types, and clay soils, loamy, including sandy, and have a natural affinity for soils that are moist but well-drained. Soil. Push three or four trumpet vine seeds beneath the soil surface, spaced three or four inches apart, until covered by their own depth in soil.
Trumpet vines are best planted in the spring or early fall. Trumpet vines can grow in full sun to partial shade. Full sun, meaning at least six hours of direct sunlight on most days, will produce the best flowering. It is both a fast-growing plant and one that can live for many decades if given a favorable garden location.
3. CZ Grain #ad
50 Live Tree Plants, Austree Grow 10 Ft/Yr, 50 Hybrid Willow Trees -Fastest Growing Trees in The World #adCZ Grain #ad
- Links to YouTube videos too. Fast privacy and shade: aussie hybrid Willows are very popular for their fast growing and no seeds or cotton. Cz grain guarantee: we guarantee all our products. Very attractive and easy to maintain.
If there is an issue please contact us for a fast and easy solution. Good for enviornment: these amazing trees are great for erosion control, drying up bogs, producing Oxygen and filter the air. Great or wildlife and deer resistant. Easy to grow: we send detailed instructions and tips for growing success.
4. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
PERFECT PLANTS Amethyst Falls Wisteria Vine 1 Gallon | Live Shrub for Outdoor Planting | Fast Growing Vines for Trellis or Fence | Beautiful Purple Flowers During Spring & Summer #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Cold hardy — rooted & will grow in zones 5-9 Across the United States. Support our family farms — florida grown & Shipped Nationwide to Your Door. Flowering during late spring and early summer — add a splash of Purple Color.
Fragrant flowers — attract butterflies & Hummingbirds to Your Garden. Potted & ready for planting — full root systems Will Establish Quickly Into Your Landscape.
|Brand||PERFECT PLANTS #ad|
|Manufacturer||Perfect Plants #ad|
|Model||Amethyst Falls Wisteria Vine 1 Gallon|
5. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Morning Glory, Nasturtium, Black Eyed Susan Vine and Sweet Pea, Colorful Mixed Climbing Vine Seeds #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- It's working double duty to make your garden special. They have a beautiful shape and romantic tendrils that lend old-fashioned charm.
Blooms Summer and Fall. Marde ross & company has been a licensed California Nursery since 1985. Perfectly designed for a trellis, pops of pink, sweet pea and morning glory flowers not only climbs, fence or wall that needs a little color! This mixture of nasturtium, it also provides the most glorious range of color: light yellows and whites, and deep reds and purples.
Wonderful spring flowering vine - Attracts Butterflies and HummingbirdsFull Sun or Partial Shade. Plant and keep moist until and after germination,.
6. CZ Grain #ad
Ships from Iowa., 100+ Black Eyed Susan Vine Seeds for Planting | Exotic Garden Flowers | Made in USA #adCZ Grain #ad
- Vibrat yellow blooms: People give these exotic plants a second look. Pollinator friendly: Great for Bees and Butterflies. Healthy seeds: 100+ seeds to Grow beautiful Black Eyed Susan vines full of flowers.
Made in usa: ships From Iowa. Made in USA. Beautiful blooms: Hardy Perennial that produces long vibrant blooms.
7. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Non GMO and Neonicotinoid Seed. Marde Ross & Company, 250 Heavenly Blue Morning Blooming Vine Seeds, Wonderful Climbing Heirloom Vine #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- 3 oz. Marde ross & company has been a licensed California Nursery since 1985. Soak seeds before planting 1/2 " Deep - Non GMO and Neonicotinoid Seed.
They have a beautiful shape and romantic tendrils that lend old-fashioned charm. Bright blue morning Blooming Vine for All Zones. Wonderful spring Flowering Vine - Attracts Butterflies and Hummingbirds.