As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. ONENESS 369 #ad
Fit All Residential and RV Camper Travel Trailer Motorhome, A3 Carbon Steel, ONENESS 369 Dual Hex Water Heater Element & Anode Rod Socket Wrench Removal Tool 1-1/16" x 1-1/2" x 10 Inch Length #adONENESS 369 #ad
- Allow you to easily remove the most major Residential screw-in water heater elements and anode rod size, including RV and Camper Travel Trailer. Smith, norge, american, all Anode Rod Size 3/4" NPT Thread. Also, rudd, ge, gs wood, and Duro-Matic water heaters, A. O. Compatibleremoving all residential screw-in water heater elements camco, Westinghouse, montgomery ward, Rheem, Reliance, state, whirlpool, Richmond, some Suburban & Mor-Flo, bradford white, sears/ kenmore, Noland, and Craftmaster before 1991 and all water heaters manufactured after 1994.
Make your job easier and saving time. Allowing you to do regular maintenance water heater easily and not requires any additional tool. Tipsservicing on your water heater is a must if you want to protect your tank and keep it at its best for years to come; maintenance of your water heater is just a thing in the past because this tube wrench socket so easy to remove and re-tighten, thanks to its perfect sizing.
Aisi a3 steel is a high-quality Cold work tool steel; It belongs to the high-quality, high carbon alloy tool steel.
Sizethis wrench socket has one end size 1-1/2-inch hex removing all residential screw-in water heater elements and another end size 1-1/16-inch hex removing all anode Rod 3/4" NPT. Conveniencethe overall length is 10 inch 250mm with 031" 8mm cross holes for turning you can use any screwdriver, providing the clearance needed for a correct connection and easy loosening - meaning you won't damage the bolts or your hands in the process, given much room and space for maintenance your water heater. High quality and strong materialthis heavy-duty lightweight dual hex wrench socket features a3 carbon Steel Galvanized and non-corrosive material.
|Brand||ONENESS 369 #ad|
|Manufacturer||ONENESS 369 #ad|
2. Camco #ad
Allows for Easy Maintenance of Both Your Water Heater's Elements and Anodes, Camco 11655 Anode/Element Wrench, 10-Inch with Dual Hex Ends #adCamco #ad
- Measurements: 10-inches long. Element end compatibility: fits all standard screw-in elements with a 1 1/2-inch hex on residential screw-in water heater elements. Anode end compatibility: 1 1/16-inch hex fits all standard residential and RV anode rods.
Durable construction: Constructed of zinc-plated steel. Maintains your water heater: Dual hex ends allow the removal and replacement of both elements and anodes.
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer|
3. ONENESS 369 #ad
ONENESS 369 1 Set Suburban RV Water Heater Anode Rod Magnesium with Dual Hex Wrench Socket Removal Tool Maintenance Kit #adONENESS 369 #ad
- Size 9 ¼’’ length and ¾’’ npt thread, uses a 1-1/16’’ socket bundle included to remove. Better than powered anode rod, camper rod and aluminum rod. Save money! buying bundle and keep a few spare in your RV just in case while you are camping.
The specially designed socket wrench has a 1-1/16” hex socket on one end for anode rod and 1-1/2" hex socket on other ends for a water heater element with an 8mm hole for turning.
Replacement part suburban 232767. For rv water heaters and camper water heater. 99. 8% pure high quality magnesium anode rod. Compatible with all models Suburban D, DEL, DE, DEM models. Also, dual hex compatible removing all residential screw-in water heater elements and all RV, Travel Trailer, Campers Element and Anode Rod.
4. Ketofa #ad
RV Water Heater Element Wrench 6"，Hex Socket Wrench Removal Tool Tube Spanner 1-1/16" x 1-1/2" x 6" Length #adKetofa #ad
- Product size:one end size 1-1/2" hex and another end size 1-1/16" hex compatible removing all Anode Rod 3/4" NPT. Due to its perfect performance, the pipe wrench is only a tool to remove or re-tighten the anode rod.
Water heater element wrench combine with anode rod removal tool easy to use，features A3 Carbon Steel Galvanized Construction ，Use corrosion-resistant materials.
If you want to protect the water tank and keep the water tank in the best condition for the next few years, you must repair the anode and components on the water heater. The total length is 6 inches 15 cm with 8 mm rotatable cross holes to provide the clearance required for proper connection and easy loosening.
Fit brands:camco, rheem, norge, may tag, noland, richmond, gs wood, Whirlpool and Duro-Matic water heaters, rudd, sears/ ken more, ge, State, A. O. Smith, westinghouse, montgomery Ward, Bradford White, Reliance, some Suburban & Mor-Flo.
5. ONENESS 369 #ad
ONENESS 369 2 Set Suburban RV Anode Rod with Dual Hex Wrench Socket Removal Tool Bundle Kit #adONENESS 369 #ad
- 99. 8% pure high quality magnesium anode rod. Size 9 ¼’’ length and ¾’’ npt thread, uses a 1-1/16’’ socket bundle included to remove. Save money by buying bundle and keep a few spare in your RV just in case while you are camping.
Compatible with all models Suburban D, DEM models. Replacement part suburban 232767. For rv water heaters and camper water heater. Better than powered anode rod, DEL, DE, camper rod and aluminum rod.
Also, travel trailer, dual hex compatible removing all residential screw-in water heater elements and all RV, Campers Element and Anode Rod. The specially designed socket wrench has a 1-1/16” hex socket on one end for anode rod and 1-1/2" hex socket on other ends for a water heater element with an 8mm hole for turning.
6. Diximus #ad
Long Lasting Tank Corrosion Protection Compatible with Suburban and Mor-Flo Water Heater Tanks, Diximus RV Water Heater Anode Rod, Magnesium Anode Rod 9.25''Long & 3/4'' Thread #adDiximus #ad
- Use a 1-1/16 inch socket to install socket not included. Extra durable. Anode rod can be replaced very quick and easy. Magnesium anode rod is 9. 25” long with 3/4” npt threads and is compatible with Suburban and Mor-Flo water tanks.
Anode rods absorbs the corrosive action caused by hot water and prolongs the life of your water heater tank. Package includes: 1 magnesium anode rod and 1 roll of PTFE tape. We included a roll of PTFE tape needed for tightening the screw and prevent looseness.
Safe material. Easy installation. Anode rod act as a powerful filter for the water stored in the heater, protecting your RV water heater from corrosion and help to prolong the life of the water heater.
Protect your rv water heater. This anode rod is made of non-toxic magnesium, compared with aluminum or aluminum zinc, magnesium is not potentially dangerous and safer for human body. Rv water heater anode rod is made from superior quality magnesium guaranteeing longer life for water heater unlike classic aluminum zinc rod. Compatibility.
7. ktopnob #ad
Camper Element with Suburban Water Heater 232767 & Mor-Flo Water Heater Tanks, Tank Corrosion Protection, Magnesium Anode Rod 3/4'' NTP Thread, 9.25" Long 2-pack, RV Water Heater Anode Rod #adktopnob #ad
- Turn off the gas, use the appropriate wrench, and water supply to the heater for your safety. Installation: the method of installation is simple, electric supply, we provide plumbers tape to tighten the screws, 1-1/16th socket tool to replace the anode rod.
This magnesium rv anode rode is used to replace the rustic rod of your water heater with a new one. Extra protection: high-quality magnesium anode rode absorbs the corrosive particles in hot water, delivers electrons into the tank that prevents the water tank from rusting, and prolongs the life span of your water heater.
Quality: magnesium anode rod is non-toxic and durable for a longer time period because magnesium construction is soft, not harmful to the human body, and more absorbent than aluminum, steel, and other materials.
Change the anode rod of the water heater every 6-8 month, because it may pollute water. Note: drain some water from the tank to check for rust, do not use any oil/solvent while removing the previous anode rod, then replace it. Compatibility: rv water heater anode rode, 9. 25 long and has 3/4" thread that is compatible with Suburban Water Heater 232767 and Mor-Flo Water Heater Tanks.
8. Camco #ad
Camco 11533 4.5” Anode Rod with Drain for Atwood Aluminum Water Heater #adCamco #ad
- 4. 5” magnesium rod for Atwood style aluminum hot water heaters. 1/2”-14npt thread. Includes internal drain valve that allows draining of the water heater without tools.
It preserves the life of the water heater by corroding itself so the water heater tank doesn't. Internal drain valve allows to drain your water heater without tools.
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer|
9. ONENESS 369 #ad
ONENESS 369 2 Pack Anode Rod for RV Water Heater Suburban Camper Travel Trailer Replacement Part 9.25" x 3/4" NPT- Magnesium with PTFE Thread Seal Teflon Tape with 1 Year Warranty #adONENESS 369 #ad
- Aluminum/zinc rods are cheaper and are recommended if you have smelly incoming water. Please select 4. 5-inch in the option size for Atwood Water Heater. You can get rid of the rotten egg smell with 3 simple steps. Compatiblefor rv water heaters and camper water heater. Replacement part suburban 232767.
100% satisfaction or your money back!that’s our guarantee! our high premium magnesium rv anode rod products are built to last and back by 1 Year Limited Warranty. Quick and easy installationreplacing the anode rod in a water heater before it fails can slow down corrosion inside the tank and significantly extend the life of the water heater, sometimes even doubling it.
Anode rods should be replaced regularly if you have bad incoming water; Save Money by Buying Bundle and keep a few spare in your RV just in case while you are camping. Size 9 ¼’’ long and has ¾’’ thread, uses a 1-1/16’’ socket order our dual hex wrench socket bundle for extra saving! If your magnesium anode rod product sacrifice more than 50% of it mass in 1 year regardless of water condition, then it is qualified One-to-One Replacement Cover.
High quality and safe material99. 8% pure high-quality magnesium anode rod made from top-quality magnesium AZ63-alloy which is non-toxic and entirely safe for the human body! Compatible with all models Suburban RV Water Heater D, DE, DEL, DEM models. Not compatible with 1/2" thread or 4. 5-inch length Rod or Atwood Water Heater.
|Brand||ONENESS 369 #ad|
|Manufacturer||ONENESS 369 #ad|
|Warranty||Manufacturer warranty for 1 year from date of purchase.|
10. Camco #ad
Designed for RV & Camper Water Heater Drain Plugs| Fits 7/8" & 15/16" Drain Plugs | Angled Design Allows You to Reach Tight Spots -11633, Camco RV Water Heater Drain Plug and Wrench Kit #adCamco #ad
- Includes wrench, two 1/2" NPT replacement plugs and Teflon tape. Angled design allows you to reach tight places. Designed for RV water heater drain plugs. Includes prongs for rusted drain valves and petcock drains. Fits both 7/8" and 15/16" drain plugs.