As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. HFS #ad
HFS R Carburetor Carb Valve Fuel Pump Pressure & Vacuum Tester Gauge Test Kit #adHFS #ad
- Pressure gauge: test fuel pump output pressure to 10PSI. Adapters: Adapters suits for most vehicles. Read engine vacuum to 28" HG. Package: packed in a blow-molded case for easy storage and transport, with product instructions is included.
Kit includes: comes with large 3-1/2" diameter gauge and 24" long vacuum hose. Application: Check carburetor settings and valve adjustments.
|Manufacturer||Hardware Factory Store #ad|
2. OTC #ad
OTC 5613 Vacuum/Pressure Gauge Kit #adOTC #ad
- Kit comes complete with adapters for most applications; sturdy blow molded hard case with removable lid keeps contents protected and secure when not in use. Accurately tests low-pressure fuel systems.
Quickly diagnose internal engine problems such as bad rings valves and leaking head gaskets. Ideal kit for testing vacuum lines and components. Pinpoint hard to find problems such as cracked lines.
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty|
3. Lisle #ad
Lisle 20300 Vacuum Gauge and Fuel Pump Tester #adLisle #ad
- Shipping weight: 9 oz. Comes in skin-pack. Pressure units: 0-14 psi and 0-1000 g/cm2. Easy reading gauge assures accurate vacuum and pressure check. Vacuum units: 0-25 inch Hg and 0-800 mm Hg.
4. ABN #ad
& Vacuum Test, Carburetor Intake Manifold, ABN Car Vacuum and Fuel Pump Tester Gauge Kit – Fuel Pump Pressure & Vacuum #adABN #ad
- Package contents: package includes 1 vacuum pressure gauge, 1 plastic connector, 1 1/8”-27 male to 7/32” barbed brass fitting adapter, 1 2-foot 61cm long rubber hose – 13/64-inch id 23/64-inch od, 1 t-type 7/32” barded brass fitting adapter, 1 1/8”-27 female to 3/8” male brass adapter, 1 1/4”x18 male to 1/8”-27 female brass adapter, 1 carrying case, 1 brass cone adapter, and 1 instruction manual for your convenience.
4-in-1 kit: 4 tests can be performed – fuel pump pressure, occasional needle drop indicates that the carb or tappets need an adjustment plug, and vacuum test; When reading the pressure gauge, or trouble in carburetor; Steady, regular drop indicates that the valve is held open, missing or stuck valve, carburetor intake manifold, burnt, fuel pump vacuum, or chipped; Wide pressure fluctuation at high speeds indicates a weak valve spring; Steady drop to zero pressure indicates a choked muffler.
Easy to use: assembly and operating instruction manual included; pressure gauge has a 4-inch 102cm diameter with color-coded measurement scales so it is easy to read and a 1. 2-inch 3cm thickness with rubber side notches for easy grip; Extra-long rubber hose and 14mm/18mm manifold adapter; Rubber hose 40 PSI 2. 8 bar maximum working pressure; pressure gauge 0-28 IN-Hg 0-70 cm-HG vacuum and 0-10 PSIG 0-07 kg/cm² pressure. Easy storage: heavy-duty 12. 75” x 2.
5. Hromee #ad
Carburetor Pressure Diagnostics Leakage Tool Kit, Hromee Fuel Pump and Vacuum Tester Gauge #adHromee #ad
- Clogged muffler, heating and air conditioning components. Hose and accessories - the kit comes with a 2ft/61cm rubber hose 13/64-inch id and 23/64-inch od. Pressure gauge - the gauge has 4 inches diameter large scale, 0-70cm/hg; range of pressures dials is 0-10 psi/g, color-coded measurement, rubber surrounded protective and a hook on the top.
Car vacuum tester - also can be used for testing engine vacuum lines, brake assist system, carburetor and intake manifold for leaks, vacuum or pressure loss.
Helps to locate leaks in the gas line, valve timing, worn out rings and seals, emission control devices, stuck open or burnt valves. Range of vacuum dials is 0-28in/Hg Vac, 0-07 kg/cm2. The max working pressure is 40psi. Set includes a variety of adapters suitable for most vehicles; Intended for carburetor engines with a mechanical fuel pump operating pressures below 10 PSI 07 bar.
Other accessories include 1conical adapter, 11/8”-27 male to 7/32”barbed fitting adapter, 1plastic connector, 1 1/4”x18 male to 1/8”-27 female adapter, 11/8”-27 female to 3/8”male adapter, 1T-type 7/32”barded fitting adapter. Fuel pump - this pressure gauge set can be used to test fuel pump pressure, leaky, turbo or exhaust system. So it’s easy to read and use.
|Warranty||Manufacturer warranty for 1 year from the day of purchase|
6. ATPEAM #ad
Carburetor Intake Manifold, ATPEAM Vacuum and Fuel Pump Tester Gauge Kit, & Vacuum Test, Fuel Pump Pressure & Vacuum #adATPEAM #ad
- Easy storage: our vacuum and fuel pump tester gauge kit tools are well organized in a storage case for easy transportation, simple storage, and quick identification. Fuel pump operating pressures up to 10 PSI 07 bar, pressure gauge 0-28 in-hg 0-70 cm-HG vacuum and 0-10 PSI 0-07 kg/cm² pressure.
Applications: this vacuum and fuel pump tester gauge kit tester will test fuel pump pressure and all vacuum operated devices, fuel pump vacuum, 4 tests can be performed – Fuel pump pressure, carburetor intake manifold, and vacuum test. Easy-to-use: instruction manual included; includes a variety of adapters ideal for most vehicles; 4-inch 102cm diameter pressure gauge with color-coded measurement scales, 1.
2-inch 3cm thickness with rubber side notches, easy to read and grip; Extra-long rubber hose and 14mm/18mm manifold adapter; Rubber hose 40 PSI 2. 8 bar maximum working pressure.
Professional tester kit: fuel pump pressure & vacuumtester gauge kit, incorrect timing, leaky intake manifolds, carburetor test enables testing of the fuel delivery pressure to the engine to check for worn or defective parts; Diagnose leaking valves, and clogged mufflers. Package includes: 1x gauge, 1x 24-inch long rubber hose 40 psi, 1x 1/8”-27 male to 7/32" barbed brass fitting adapter, 1x 1/8"-27 female to 3/8" male brass adapter, 1x 1/4" x18 male to 1/8" -27 female brass adapter, 1x brass cone adapter, 2x plastic connector, 1x T-type 7/32" barded fitting adapter.
7. 8MILELAKE #ad
8MILELAKE Fuel Pump and Vacuum Tester Gauge Leak Carburetor Pressure Diagnostics #ad8MILELAKE #ad
- Adapters suitable for most vehicles. Blow mold case for storage. Comes with large 3-1/2 inches. Test fuel pump output pressure to 10PSI. Read engine vacuum to 28.
8. BOSCH #ad
Black, BOSCH FIX 7803 Vacuum and Pressure Tester Kit #adBOSCH #ad
- Easy-to-read, 3-1/2 inch diameter face displays 0-30 inches vacuum 0-70cm and 0-10 pounds 0-70 kPs of pressure in both standard and metric scales. Use to find: intake manifold leaks, blown manifold and head gaskets, worn piston rings, burned valves, and leaking vacuum lines on conventional and computer-controlled vehicles.
Includes gauge, and detailed usage and testing instructions in English, hose, multiple adapters, spanish, and French.
Great way to fine tune carburetion and timing for peak performance and maximum fuel economy. Note: fuel system functions are for carbureted engines only - not for use on fuel injected vehicles. Use to test fuel pump pressure, mechanical condition of the engine, vacuum control system function, and much more.
|Part Number||FIX 7803|
|Warranty||Per Contract with Amazon|
9. DASBET #ad
Fuel Pump and Vacuum Tester Gauge, Leak Carburetor Pressure Diagnostics, DASBET Car Vacuum and Fuel Pump Tester Gauge Kit #adDASBET #ad
- Easy storage: all the tools are well organized in a storage case for easy transportation, simple storage, and quick identification. Fuel pump operating pressures up to 10 PSI 07 bar, pressure gauge 0-28 in-hg 0-70 cm-HG vacuum and 0-10 PSI 0-07 kg/cm² pressure. Package included: 1 vacuum pressure gauge, 1 1/8”-27 female to 3/8” male brass adapter, 1 brass cone adapter, 1 t-type 7/32” barded brass fitting adapter, 1 1/4”x18 male to 1/8”-27 female brass adapter, 1 2-foot 61cm long rubber hose – 13/64-inch ID 23/64-inch OD, 1 plastic connector, 1 1/8”-27 male to 7/32” barbed brass fitting adapter, 1 carrying case.
Function: the carburetor carb valve fuel pump pressure & Vacuum Tester Gauge Test Kit enables testing of the fuel delivery pressure to the engine to check for worn or defective parts in fuel pumps and vacuum systems. Easy-to-use: includes a variety of adapters ideal for most vehicles; 4-inch 102cm diameter pressure gauge with color-coded measurement scales, 1.
2-inch 3cm thickness with rubber side notches, easy to read and grip; Extra-long rubber hose and 14mm/18mm manifold adapter; Rubber hose 40 PSI 2. 8 bar maximum working pressure. Professional tester kit: fuel pump pressure & vacuumtester gauge kit, incorrect timing, leaky intake manifolds, carburetor test enables testing of the fuel delivery pressure to the engine to check for worn or defective parts; Diagnose leaking valves, and clogged mufflers.
10. CARSC #ad
CARSC Hand Held Vacuum Pump Tester Set Vacuum Gauge and Brake Bleeder Kit for Automotive with Adapters Case #adCARSC #ad
- Vacuum pump set can test and diagnose a wide varity of parts and common systems on any vehicle. Easy to use: easily bleed brakes by yourself. Tester: cushioned pistol grip handle with vacuum gauge, gauge range 0-30 inches Hg, simple operation, 0-760 mm Hg.
Considerate service: we wholeheartedly provide you with the best quality products, the most perfect after-sales service. By using some of the included accessory caps and fittings it can also be used as a brake bleeder.
Coming with a carrying bag, made by high quality material, and easy to carry. Complete kit includes accessories for both brake bleeding and automotive diagnosis. Multifunctional: the vacuum pump/brake bleeder is a multi-functional vacuum pump that is used to test a variety of essential vehicle settings and operations.