As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Mother Earth Products #ad
Terra Cotta, 50 Liter, Mother Earth HGC714123 Hydroton Original Expanded Clay Pebbles #adMother Earth Products #ad
- This natural clay is mined, formed into pellets, then kiln fired at high temperatures to cause the clay to expand into tough, lightweight balls. Hydroton brand expanded clay is semi-porous and generally does not float like other products can.
The original hydroton Brand expanded clay is a unique, lightweight expanded clay aggregate made in Germany. Clay naturally has balanced capillary action, with an ideal surface structure. For best results, rinse all expanded clay before use; It is reusable as long as it is thoroughly cleaned between uses; Size Specification is 15–25 mm.
2. Hydro Crunch #ad
Hydro Crunch DBAUS10L Expanded Clay Growing Media Hydroponic 10 Liter 8 mm Aggregate Pebbles Pellets, Brown #adHydro Crunch #ad
- Can be used with all Current hydroponic systems. Superior water-storing properties. Coarse pored and aerate expanded clay. Pure mineral without fibers or solvents. Offers excellent evaporation protection as a top layer.
|Brand||Hydro Crunch #ad|
|Manufacturer||Hydro Crunch #ad|
3. Halatool #ad
Halatool 10 LB Organic Clay Pebbles 4mm-16mm Leca for Plants 100% Natural Hydroton Clay Pebbles for Hydroponic Growing Gardening Orchids Drainage Decoration Aquaponics #adHalatool #ad
- And the common use is to place them at the bottom of soil, which can protect from root damage, rotting and excess acidity. They can help immensely with drainage problems and mould that was growing on the old soil. They are also the popular choice for hydroponics, which can be used to fix the roots of plants.
Healthy environment: clay pebbles can offer excellent aeration, hold water and free draining, which provide good oxygen content around the roots and make them grow healthily.
For top dressing, they can reduce water evaporation. Warm tips: wash the clay pebbles several times before using. And clean the clay pebbles regularly is beneficial for your plants. What you will recieved: you will get 10 lb leca balls, succulents, fish tank, each leca ball is about 4-16 mm in diameter.
Widely use: you can mix the hydroton clay pebbels with soil to increase the permeability of the soil. If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us, we will reply for you in 24 hours! They are good growth medium for plants. These are perfect for orchids, bonsai. Please allow slight dimension difference due to different manual measurement. Especially for hydroponic plants.
4. TOYPOPOR #ad
4qt Hydroponic Clay Pebbles, Drainage, Aquaponics and Other Gardening Essentials, Decoration, Toypopor Natural Organic Expanded Grow Media for Hydroponics, 8mm-12mm #adTOYPOPOR #ad
- Why choose us: brand toypopor had offered more than 100 thousand + bags gardening items for America in the last 5 years, they are made from natural eco-friendly material. And we are offering professional customer service and a worry-free 12-month warranty.
Multi-functions: place these clay pebbles at the bottom for drainage and air, which prevent your plants from rotting and get rid of excess acidity, the gentler protection for the fragile root systems.
Place them on the top to keep the soil moist. Non-toxic and tasteless, form them into beads, green and eco-friendly will not hurt your plants or fish.
You can also use them for hydroponic growth. Size: 4qt, 8mm-12mm on average. Eco-frendly material: made from natural clay, then bake them into hard but lightweight clay pebbles at a high temperature. We clean up their dust and debris before we put them in the perfect package. Widely compatibility for plant: Compatible with allmost all indoor out plants such as orchid succulent monstera and pothos.
|Part Number||4qt, 3 lbs Clay Pebbles 8mm-12mm|
|Model||4qt, 3 lbs Clay Pebbles 8mm-12mm|
5. Hydroton #ad
Hydroton 4L Liters Original Clay Pebbles Hydroponic Expanded Rocks #adHydroton #ad
- Contact us with any question please. Clay naturally has balanced capillary action. This listing is for 4 Liters of Hydroton in bag. Bay hydro llc ships in 24 hours, don't believe the estimated Date, As we are "SUPER FAST".
Original hydroton range from 8-16 mm in size. The original hydroton brand expanded clay is a unique, lightweight expanded clay.
6. UNALY #ad
UNALY 6 LBS Organic Expanded Clay Pebbles, Hydroton Clay Pebbles Horticultural Grade for Soil 4mm-12mm Hydroponics Aquaponics Dutch Buckets #adUNALY #ad
- It can also decorate the top layer of plants and prevent the top soil from drying out quickly. 6 lbs clay pebbles are made from 100% natural clay baked at high temperatures. Clay pebbles for plants have been widely used in roof gardens, Aquaculture LECA Plant Garden Soil Conditioner, Hydroponic & Aquaponics Growing, Drainage, Dutch Buckets, Orchid Potting Mix, etc.
These drainage rocks for potted plants have a honeycomb structure inside to provide good air permeability for hydroponics and ensure that roots do not rot due to excessive watering.
The leca balls for plants can be washed to remove excess dust before use, are unbreakable after soaking, lighter in weight than regular soil, and reusable.
Organic expanded clay pebbles are used as a soil additive along with other soil media to store nutrients and improve plant vigor and soil fertility. 4mm-12mm clay balls are the perfect size for small and medium sized pots and garden plants.
7. Hydrofarm #ad
4mm-16mm Clay Pebbles, Decoration, Made from 100% Natural Clay, Brown, GROW!T GMC40l, Aquaponics, Hydroponics and Other Gardening Essentials, Can be used for Drainage, 40 Liter Bag #adHydrofarm #ad
- Will not float once fully wet. Extremely stable in both pH and EC. Made from 100% natural clay. Pre-washed to aid in stability. Drain freely and do not hold any excess water, providing good oxygen levels around the root.
8. Calofulston #ad
Organic Lecca Balls for Indoor Pots Drainage, Aquaponics, 5LB LECA for Plants, Come with Gloves, 4-16mm Small Expanded Clay Pebbles for Hydroponic Growing #adCalofulston #ad
- Package list you'll get a pair of gloves and 5lb of leca balls, which are 4-16mm 015"-062". Notice because we’re using a growing medium that’s naturally inert clay balls we have to replace the organic nutrients in the soil somehow, otherwise it wouldn’t be much of a growing medium.
Two options: you can purchase a hydroponics fertilizer or you can mix your own. They're all different sizes, which works well for getting in various nooks and crannies between roots. Excellent drainage & aeration for many plants, leca is a huge upgrade from soil.
Widely usage widely used for soilless cultivation in roof gardens and lawns, dutch buckets, orchids substrate, media beds, perfect for indoor plants, aquaponics, hydroponic growing, and decorating plants. That large surface area we mentioned is what allows for oxygen to make its way to the roots the lungs of a plant, which encourages plant growth and discourages build-up of water and root rot.
Suitable for a wide range of applicants in the hydroponic gardening. Natural material expanded clay is a high quality lightweight expanded clay aggregate, which has a large, porous surface area and this is what makes LECA a very unique growth medium, its ability to wick water naturally as part of the growing medium.
|Part Number||LECA for Plant|
9. Legigo #ad
Orchid Potting Mix, Dutch Buckets, 4mm -16mm Light Expanded Clay Aggregate, Drainage, Natural Clay Pebbles for Hydroponic & Aquaponics Growing, Legigo 4 LBS Organic Expanded Clay Pebbles #adLegigo #ad
- Expanded clay pebbles are packaged in resealable foil pouches designed for long-term storage. Can be reused after cleaning. Widely used for soilless cultivation in roof gardens and lawns, perfect for media beds, dutch buckets, aquaponics, decorating plants. Excellent drainage & aerationthe porous structure of expanded clay aggregate provides plants excellent aeration and drainage, ensuring that the root system is not saturated by over-watering, while also providing the right amount of oxygen to the roots, improving root circulation.
Keep moisture and fertilizer the pores inside the clay pebbles fill with air when there is no moisture.
Easily pour in the necessary amount and store the rest for future use. Lightweight clay pebblesyou will receive 4lbs of clay pellets, 4-16mm in diameter, the clay balls are the perfect size for small to medium pots and garden plants. Widely used for plant pavement, sturdy, not easy to break, pH neutral helps remove excess acidity, baked at high temperature into round pellets, pot base and hydroponics.
Multipurposeour light expanded clay is great for hydroponics, and orchids substrate, combined with other soil media can activate soil and improve plant survival and soil fertility. The clay pellets can also store nutrients and slowly release them to the root system. The increased airflow also helps regulate soil temperature, allowing plants to grow comfortably. When there is enough moisture, they can take in some water and retain some gas.
|Part Number||Legigo-Clay Pebbles-4LB|
|Model||Natural Clay Pebbles|
10. GEOLITE #ad
Grey, 45 Liter, GEOLITE GMGC45L 45L Clay Pebbles #adGEOLITE #ad
- High total porosity approximately 85% by volume provides excellent root ventilation and oxygenation to plants. Stable and low-EC. Great for soil aeration and drainage. Ph-neutral and chemically inert. Excellent draining capacity.